Registration details — address for correspondence
"MOTO-PRESS" Krzysztof Hońdo
ul. Zachodnia 7, BŁONIE
55-330 Miękinia — POLAND
VAT No: PL8991052923 REGON 005983310
BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. SWIFT CODE / BIC : RCBWPLPW
PLN: PL21 1750 0012 0000 0000 3029 2437
EUR: PL40 1750 0012 0000 0000 3029 2677
"MOTO-PRESS"® was established in August 1990. Since the very beginning our core operations have been car systems.
In 2009, the company moved to its new location in a modern facility in Błonie, Miękinia Commune, in "BŁONIE-ŹRÓDŁA"
The major operations of the company include the following:
repair of air compressors used in trucks and buses as well as construction, farming, and mining machines produced by
Knorr-Bremse, WABCO, Magneti Marelli, Holset, Mercedes, Bosch, Clayton, F.O.S. PolmoŁódź, CO.VE.IN;
repair of car turbochargers produced by Holset, Borg Warner, Garrett, Mitsubishi, KKK, Toyota, Schwitzer, CZ Strakonice,
WSK PZL Rzeszów;
- production of repair kits for air compressors and gaskets for turbochargers;
- sales of new air compressors and spare parts for their repair;
- vibro-abrasive machining (surface finishing.)
For over twenty five years we have been constantly gaining experience, building trust for our products and investing in modern equipment in order to meet the growing demands of the market. The quality of our services and products have been appreciated by many customers in Poland and abroad from public transportation companies and producers, transportation companies, car services and workshops, automotive wholesalers and retailers.
We give 12-month-long warranty period for repair of air compressors and turbochargers.
We believe that the true quality of our products and services will be achieved if it is the customers who come back to us and not the products.
The owner of the Production-Services-Sales Company "MOTO-PRESS" Mr. Krzysztof Hońdo and the whole staff undertake to follow the following Quality Policy: provision of very high technical level services, such as:
- repairs of turbochargers,
- repairs of air compressors for pneumatic brake systems,
- vibro-abrasive machining (surface finishing,)
- production of high quality repair kits for air compressors,
- sales of high quality spare parts for those car systems.
- Continuous and gradual improvement of quality and competitiveness of our products, their manufacturing methods, andprovision ofthe highest quality services.
- Being considered on the market as a reliable and trustworthy partner who is able to fulfil his obligations by strengthening the customers’ trust in our products.
- Competent and effective partnership with our customers, serving well their own interest as well as efficient, professional, and nice service.
- Availability of our products and provision of services on time.
We support the achieving of the objectives by:
- Building the best possible relations between employees and an atmosphere motivating taking initiative, continuous improvement of competences, participation in trainings, providing the employees with proper working environment and satisfactory remuneration.
- Strengthening the market position of the company by increasing work efficiency, income, and expenditure on the company infrastructure.
- Searching for new customers, close monitoring of the customers’ needs, joint defining the best methods to meet them.
- Establishing and supervision of effective quality system processes.
- The owner of the company, the technical specialist, and the sales specialist are responsible for informing and motivating to act for the benefit of quality.
- The quality management representative is responsible for maintaining the quality management system.
- Every employeeis responsible for continuous quality improvement in their workplace and for diligent fulfilment of their duties.
Owner of "Moto-Press"
Mr. Krzysztof Hońdo